Spanish Courses at Malaga University
Learn Spanish in Malaga in one of Spain’s Top Universities
Malaga University is a young and modern university with more than 40,000 students per year including 6,000 foreign students. Complementing the international spirit of Malaga University, a broad range of Spanish courses are offered to foreign students that wish to learn Spanish and learn more about the local culture. These Spanish courses have been offered for more than a decade to students from all over the world and with different social and cultural backgrounds.
Malaga University offers:
- Spanish courses all year round - from 2 week courses to a full year program.
- All levels are offered throughout the year, from complete beginners to advanced speakers.
- A great range of different courses are offered to students. From standard Spanish lessons to DELE courses, or combined courses with Madrid University.
- Study Spanish in beautiful surroundings and only a 2 minute walk from the beach.
- Amenities completely reformed in 2014 with all the latest technology.
- Full accommodation service and extra academic activities offered.
- Minimum age 16 years old.
Spanish courses available at Malaga University:
- Semester Courses
3 month courses with 225 classes starting in October, January and April.
- Summer Courses
Summer courses from 2 week to 4 months from June to September.
- Intensive Courses
Intensive 2, 3 or 4 weeks Spanish courses
- Individual Courses
One to one private classes as a super intensive course or in combination with another course
- All Inclusive Courses
Our special first class package includes top accommodation, the language course, transfers, insurance and a great number of activities.
On this website you can find full information about the Spanish courses and cultural programs offered by Malaga University as well as general information about Malaga, the university, its campus, activities on offer, accommodation, student services and much more.
See links below for full information.
- Malaga University Info
Discover everything you need to know about Malaga University.
- Diplomas & Credits
If you wish to study Spanish as part of your studies you can find further information about the diplomas and credits available for different programs offered at Malaga University.
- Why Study Spanish in Malaga
Read our comprehensive list of fascinating articles on subjects such as ‘Why Study Spanish in Malaga’, ‘How to learn Spanish faster while you are in Malaga’, plus articles about the city’s ‘Night Life’ and ‘Dining Out’, along with understanding the ‘Public Transport System’ and much more.
- Facilities & Activities
Information about the facilities available for students signing up for Spanish courses, as well as the activities arranged outside of class.
- Student Accommodation Malaga
Everything you need to know about finding accommodation while studying in Malaga.
- Sign Up
for your Spanish course here.
- Useful info
Extra information about public transport, maps, weather in Malaga and links to sites about the city.