Spanish Courses at Malaga University
Learn Spanish in Malaga in one of Spain’s Top Universities
Malaga University offers you a range of different Spanish language and culture courses all year round including short intensive courses, long-term semester programs, as well as a summer program.
There are no restrictions to participate in any of the Spanish programs offered and no previous Spanish skills or educational background is needed. The only limitation is that students have a minimum age of 16 years old, but there is no maximum age limit.
- Spanish courses all year through, from 2 week courses to full year programs.
- All levels are offered around the year - from complete beginners to advanced speakers.
- A great range of unique courses are offered, from standard Spanish courses to DELE course, or combined courses with Madrid University.
- Study Spanish in beautiful surroundings and only a 2 minute walk from the beach.
- Amenities completely reformed in 2014 with all the latest technology.
- Full accommodation service and extra academic activities offered.
The school caters for all levels of Spanish. The teachers will mainly focus on improving your language skills for the lower levels, and for the higher levels along with the Spanish lessons the course will also include cultural classes.
Semester Spanish Courses
This program is a 3 month semester course starting at the beginning of October, January and April with 225 classes. Students can either choose to sign up for one, two or three semesters.
The courses are divided into the 6 different levels suggested by European consensus which range from Beginners (A1) to Mastery (C2); students will be placed according to their previous Spanish knowledge.